NEW! Rechargeable Hearing Aids
PHONAK AUDÉO™ B-R – FIRST EVER LITHIUM-ION RECHARGEABLE HEARING AIDS
Imagine a world where your hearing aids are just as easy to charge as your cell phone. Now, discover that possibility in real life.
PHONAK Audéo B-R
- 24 hours of superior hearing performance – with one simple charge.
- Free yourself from the hassles of disposable hearing aid batteries.
- The quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aid ever
A typical hearing aid uses around 250 batteries in five years. For someone wearing two hearing aids, that is 500 zinc-air batteries used before the average 5-year lifespan of the hearing aid. Free yourself from the hassles of disposable batteries. With Phonak, you can always be assured of superior hearing performance. We bring you the first ever rechargeable hearing aids with Lithium-ion battery technology.
Phonak Audeo B-R is the quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aids on the market. 24 hours* of hearing with a simple 3-hour charge. A short 30-minute charge can give you up to 6 hours of full performance. Charge wherever you are, without having to worry about running out of power.
- “Useable” Capacity – Lithium-ion batteries regularly use 90% or more energy of a lithium bank.
- Extended Cycle Life – Lithium-ion batteries last longer before charging is required.
- Fast charging – Lithium-ion batteries can be charged to 100% capacity.
- Climate Resistance – Lithium-ion batteries last longer in hot and cold weather conditions.
- When you can enjoy 24 hours* of superior hearing performance with one simple charge – life is on.
PHONAK CHARGER CASE
All in one – charger, drying kit and protective hard case.
Includes a cleaning tool.
Courtesy of Phonak and IncusEar
Ps: IncusEar stocks and services hearing aids manufactured by Siemens, Phonak, Audifon, Audio Service, Resound, Hansaton and Widex. All from German, Switzerland and Denmark.